Televised Mass Schedule
The Obligation to Return to Holy Mass has been extended to Sept. 1st. Those who wish to watch online may do so up to that date.
THE FIRE MARSHAL ASKS THAT NO ONE PARK IN OUR
DRIVEWAYS: Ambulances and fire trucks need these
driveways open. Your vehicle could be towed away if not
9:00am-3:00pm M, T, Th, F
12001 69th Street East - Parrish, FLorida 34219
My Jesus, I believe that you are present in the most Blessed Sacrament. I love You above all things and I desire to receive You into my soul. Since I cannot now receive You sacramentally, come at least spiritually into my heart. I embrace You as if You were already there, and unite myself wholly to You. Never permit me to be separated from You. Amen.
Below is a Televised Mass Schedule from the Diocese.
Communion at this time will only
be distributed in the Hand
Public Mass Schedule
Daily Mass: 9:00 AM (T,W,Th,F)
Saturday: 4:00 PM (Vigil)
Sunday: 9:30 AM
Sacrament of Reconciliation
Confessions will be in the Adoration Chapel this weekend. Please sit in the the pews, and move down the line as people come in and out of the Glass Doors.
Thank you!! (2:00-3:00 PM)
This is new, definitely different, and it will cause many of us to reevaluate our comfort level. Again, this is a transitionary period and we do not know what the future holds. But these implementations are put in place to protect the vulnerable around us that they too might be able to worship in safety.
May we each take responsibility to exercise the utmost care to protect ourselves and others. Please be mindful that safeguarding our own and each other’s health offers reverent service to God, for as Jesus says, whatever we do for the least of our brothers or sisters, we do for Him.
1. Church may only Seat to 50% Capacity: Once this has been reached the Ushers will ask you to stand outside the Church. There are Speakers to listen to the Mass (or you may watch via FACEBOOK). Communion will be distributed outside ONLY IF we reach max capacity. Please form Communion lines along the Side-walk where the Pillars and Blue Social Distance Tape.
2. Please enter through the main Entrance of the Church via the Narthex (Side doors will be locked) - as you enter please go into the Pews that do not have a RED-CORD across it.
3. PLEASE FILE INTO THE MIDDLE OF THE PEW FIRST. This allows others to social distance towards the ends as the Church begins to fill up with our Brothers and Sisters.
4. You may sit by Family or by Household. Please leave a seat between you and those who are not sitting with you.
5. The Collection will not be passed via the baskets at this time, but there will be a container at the Entrance of the Church and containers at the Side doors when you leave for giving and Offetory Envelopes.
Social Distancing Seating Standard
The dispensation given to all the faithful from the obligation to attend Sunday Mass will remain in effect until September 1, 2020. As the "Third Commandment" states: You shall keep Holy the Sabbath. Therefore, if you or your family are not at risk - you have the obligation to return to Mass and participate with the Body of Christ and be renewed in the receiving of his Body and Blood.
If you fall into the category of individuals for whom the obligation is intended, consider coming to a daily mass where the amount of people is smaller and may be safer for you - and still allows you to participate in the Supper of the Lamb.
Masks are Required for Entrance in the Church and for Mass.
*Masks will not be provided*