Building Fellowship & Bettering Communities through the Gospel
9:00am-3:00pm M, T, Th, F
Saturday Vigil - 4:00pm Sunday - 8:00am, 10:30am
(Daily Mass Schedule)
Mon., Tues., Thurs., Fri. 8:30am
Wednesday - 6:00pm
Mon., Tues., Thurs., Fri. - 8:30am
Wednesday - 6:00pm
My Jesus, I believe that you are present in the most Blessed Sacrament. I love You above all things and I desire to receive You into my soul. Since I cannot now receive You sacramentally, come at least spiritually into my heart. I embrace You as if You were already there, and unite myself wholly to You. Never permit me to be separated from You. Amen.
The Diocese of Venice Suspends all Masses Beginning March 20, 2020 Until After Easter
Please read the attached letter from Bishop Dewane
Below is a Televised Mass Schedule from the Diocese.
In this difficult time, please know of my prayers and the prayers of the St. Frances Cabrini Staff. In looking at the scriptures I was struck by this verse from Psalm 27:14 "Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD."
Many Dioceses and Parishes are currently looking into creative ways to keep ourselves spiritualy connected while keeping eachother safe and healthy. We will do our best to keep you updated and we appreciate your patience as we move through these next few weeks. - Fr. Joseph Gates
THE FIRE MARSHAL ASKS THAT NO ONE PARK IN OUR
DRIVEWAYS: Ambulances and fire trucks need these
driveways open. Your vehicle could be towed away if not
All Social Events and Meetings have been canceled till after Easter
In an effort to protect the safety of our Parishioners, all Potlucks, Faith Formation Classes, Youth Group, and other on-campus groups have been postponed due to the recent Coronavirus outbreak. This is a temporary, but also a prudent precaution to make sure all members of the St. Frances Cabrini Family are kept healthy and well.
Please join in watching
the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass Live on Facebook!
Saturday 4:00 pm
Sunday 9:30 am
Daily: Monday - Friday
Mass 8:30 - With Rosary and Adoration to follow.
12:00PM - Stations of the Cross (Friday's)
3:00 PM - Divine Mercy
6:00 PM - Real Talk w/ Fr. Joseph
1. Use the first Entrance by the Sign in front of the Church on 69th Street. (Turn Right)
2. Go all the way down the road AROUND THE BACK OF THE CABRNI CENTER and a volunteer by the Umbrella will stop and give you direction (at a safe distance).
3. There will be two stops (follow the Orange Plastic Cones) One will be for single indivuals, the Second will be for multiple individual in one car.
4. Fr. Joseph will be at the curb - standing behind a large screen. If there are multiple people in your car, you will stop by one of the Orange Cones and each of you will get out of your car and come to the other side of the screen.
5. If you are a single individual , please drive your car up to the screen. Fr. Joseph will begin with the sign of the cross and then please state how long it has been, and what sins you would like to bring before the Lord. Fr. Joseph will then give you a penance and absolution.
6. For multiple individuals in the same car - the same applies. If there is an individual who cannot get out of their cars, please let the volunteer know and Fr. Joseph will come to the car, while the other individual is led to a safe distance out of ear shot of Fr. Joseph and the Penitent. Thank you!
No Account needed to watch it Live.